We are pleased to announce our 2020-2021 Application Process for International Students at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez on both of our Campus Viña del Mar and Santiago.
You can check our Education Model that has all the information about our undergraduate majors and courses. Also you can find the information about our Specially Designed Courses that are taught in English and Spanish.
You are invited to be part of our community and to come and think freely in an special University environment in Chile, where you are going to know many beautiful places and landscapes and where you can also be a witness and a participant of the important social and global processes that the world is living right now.
At times like this we need different views, come to Chile and be a part of that at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
1. Students nominated to UAI for the FALL 2020 (Aug-Dec) and SPRING 2021 (Mar-July) must fill the application online by following THIS LINK.
Attached to this form, students must send:
2. Students will receive their Acceptance Letters through a digital format, it will be send directly to the student email address.
Please expect to receive the Acceptance letters by the following periods:
3. We will organize two UAI Application webinars to hel you with questions or doubts about our FALL 2020 semester. You are free to join one of the sessions:
– UAI Application Webinar Session 1: Thursday, April 9th, 2020, 12:00 PM CHILE time. Please check-in here in this LINK.
– UAI Application Webinar Session 2: Wednesday, April 29th, 2020 12:00 PM CHILE time. Please check-in here in this LINK.
4. For more information, please check our website.
5. Gives us a like in our social networks accounts:
5. Our 2020 Academic Calendar:
8. If you want to know about our protocols and our handbook, please check the following website
My exchange experience at the UAI could not have been better. Apart from the fact that the university facilities, staff, and services are incredible, more incredible have been the students and professors, that from the first day, they have made everything easier and better.
Adapting to another country, which in itself is difficult, has been much more bearable thanks to those who have welcomed us in the UAI. As for the methodology of the course, from the first day I have learned a lot about what I study, every day I have had the opportunity to improve, give my opinion, clarify my doubts, consider different perspectives and take advantage of the resources offered by the university.”